Uutiset:

Iloista kasvatuskautta !!

Hallo, I'm a new member

Aloittaja Lalitha, tammikuu 07, 2006, 21:37:18 ip

« edellinen - seuraava »

Lalitha

Hallo Finland, Here is Germany.
I am Lalitha
A Happy belated Hot New Year and a Prosperous Chili Year. Maybe some of you know me throuch E-Mail contact. It was my pleasure corresponding for the first time to Finland. We thank you for those who have placed their orders in our Shop. Thank you again for having trust in us. We would do our very best to satisfy your demands. We are Chiliheads, if you are interested please look into our homepage    www.mmattick.de    (only in german language).
Our top Chili Plant is a mixture of C. annuum and C.chinense, the name of this Chili plant is 45er. We harvested almost 2900 Chilis from the Mother Plant 45er in the year 2004. You'll find the photos of our 45er, Rocotos and Pepperoncino Festival in Italy at out HP. A picture of my family can be sited at the HP -  under HOME "über uns".

Hot Greetings  
Lalitha :D
Everyday is a Chili Day!

Aji Inferno

Lainaus käyttäjältä: "Lalitha"Hallo Finland, Here is Germany.
I am Lalitha
A Happy belated Hot New Year and a Prosperous Chili Year. Maybe some of you know me throuch E-Mail contact. It was my pleasure corresponding for the first time to Finland. We thank you for those who have placed their orders in our Shop. Thank you again for having trust in us. We would do our very best to satisfy your demands. We are Chiliheads, if you are interested please look into our homepage    www.mmattick.de    (only in german language).
Our top Chili Plant is a mixture of C. annuum and C.chinense, the name of this Chili plant is 45er. We harvested almost 2900 Chilis from the Mother Plant 45er in the year 2004. You'll find the photos of our 45er, Rocotos and Pepperoncino Festival in Italy at out HP. A picture of my family can be sited at the HP -  under HOME "über uns".

Hot Greetings  
Lalitha :D

Hello, Lalitha - and thanks for your mail! :)

2900 chilis from one plant..? That's something! (Fatalii, do you think any of the varieties you have grown could match that?)  

German language shouldn't be an obstacle for many people here, so I'm sure many people will check your website!

Good luck with hot stuff!

bassino

Hello Lalitha! I found your site few weeks ago and posted a link in here. Incredible amount of pods in that 49er. Very nice pictures of another plants too. You seem to get very nice crops whatever the plant is.
"As long as there are Peppers, there is Hope"
(a new Finnish proverb)

Lalitha

Hello Chiliheads,
Thank you for your compliments Bassino and Thietavu. Our 45er was an accident of Nature, as I've mentioned, it's a mixture of C.Chinense and C.annuum. In future, we will try to make the reports in English and  hope to find time to do so. There was an incident to how this name 45er given.
A Friend of ours ate it pure and he described this situation as if a 45 Colt  shot his mouth. It was damn Hot.  In the following years, we also had a good harvest . It was indeed an unusual Chili Plant for us too. We are more than pleased that you liked our Photos.
Hallo Fatalii, you are very well know here in Germany. You have our recognition. Keep up your fantastic work. We are impressed with your HP that we link you in ours.

Hot Greetings
Lalitha & Michael
www.mmattick.de
Everyday is a Chili Day!

Amd

hello and welcome to inferno.It was very nice to do business with you, you have very nice selection of items \o/

-Jani

Lalitha

Hallo Jani,

Thank you for your comments. What are your favorite Chili Sorts? Do you have a Greenhouse? We will be starting to lay out our Chili seeds at this weekend. Same procedure as every other years and each year with more enthusiasm. Have you started to lay out your Chili Seeds? I wish you and to all Chili Cultivater, all the very best.

Lalitha
Everyday is a Chili Day!

Amd

Lainaus käyttäjältä: "Lalitha"Hallo Jani,

Thank you for your comments. What are your favorite Chili Sorts? Do you have a Greenhouse? We will be starting to lay out our Chili seeds at this weekend. Same procedure as every other years and each year with more enthusiasm. Have you started to lay out your Chili Seeds? I wish you and to all Chili Cultivater, all the very best.

Lalitha

i  am very fond of differend chinenses, even though im not that experienced chili-eater yet though. also i germed some rocotos for the summer, hopefully i find some good chilis from there too. i am building a greenhouse to the yard this spring, will post some pics when it's done. i have germed  aprox 20 different species of chiles for the summer.

Amd

btw, what was in the  jar you send me as an extra, there is only number 305 on top of the jar, quite hot and smells like peanuts or something...

Lalitha

Hai Jani,
The 305 Chili Jar  is a Rocoto Sauce (homemade), which was harvested in Autumn. It's ingredients are Rocotos, lots of Onion, lots of Tomatoes and varies spices. I hope that you liked them. Please remember, after opening, it will last about 10 to 14 days in the fridge becauce this Sauce is without preservation. If you are not using it frequently, deep freeze the Sauce in such a way  that you can remove it in portions (for example, in a  freezebag, tied up flat). Hope you are enjoying it.

Lalitha
www.mmattick.de
Everyday is a Chili Day!

Aji Inferno

Lainaus käyttäjältä: "Lalitha"Hai Jani,
The 305 Chili Jar  is a Rocoto Sauce (homemade), which was harvested in Autumn. It's ingredients are Rocotos, lots of Onion, lots of Tomatoes and varies spices. I hope that you liked them. Please remember, after opening, it will last about 10 to 14 days in the fridge becauce this Sauce is without preservation. If you are not using it frequently, deep freeze the Sauce in such a way  that you can remove it in portions (for example, in a  freezebag, tied up flat). Hope you are enjoying it.

Lalitha
www.mmattick.de

Sounds like DELICIOUS! :-)

Lalitha

Hai Thietauu,

Nice to hear from you . We were so busy with our business that we hardly have time to manage all. I'll try to find time to correspond as offen as possible. All the Chilies that we harvested last year has turned into Hot Chili Sauces.  Bottled about 2500 glasses of Chili Sauces, Strawberry Jam etc. It's a prasent to anybody who places an order at our Shop.We started to sow Chili Seeds some weeks ago but not all turned out to germ (varities of annuum, chinense, baccatum). We sowed again  yesterday 03.06.06 and hoping that it would be a success. A 45er from year 2005 has reached a height of 2.6 m (indoor at the moment).  Lots of Luck to you and to all those who have ordered Seeds from us.

Lalitha
www.mmattick.de
Everyday is a Chili Day!