chili fertilizer / vitamins in espoo

Aloittaja BT, toukokuu 11, 2022, 13:16:28 ip

« edellinen - seuraava »

BT

Hello,

I am doing some chilis.

Please let me know what fertilizer / nutarians I can buy for chili and tomato.

I am doing it in pot and keeping it outdoor on sunny days.

Thanks,
BT

miiksuli

toukokuu 11, 2022, 13:37:27 ip #1 Viimeisin muokkaus: toukokuu 11, 2022, 13:41:27 ip käyttäjältä miiksuli
This need to be moved to correct place. But you try puutarhan kesä fertilizer. It's cheap and works chilis and tomato plants. Also Kekkilä has fertilizers but more expensive. I use neudorff dry tomato berry fertilizer and it works too.

BT

thanks a lot, I will go local shop and search.

miiksuli

toukokuu 11, 2022, 14:56:42 ip #3 Viimeisin muokkaus: toukokuu 11, 2022, 15:11:24 ip käyttäjältä miiksuli
Lainaus käyttäjältä: BT - toukokuu 11, 2022, 14:04:20 ipthanks a lot, I will go local shop and search.
No problem 👍🏻. Kekkilä and Neko is quite expensive. Probably not worth it. I had good results with Neudorff and it's quite cheap too. But it also dry. Need to soak many hours in the water before use and it smell like a sewer.

This also a good extra to give any plant will produce fruits: https://www.neko.fi/product/neko-merilevauute/

BT

generally what ratio of NPK you prefer in growth time?

miiksuli

toukokuu 11, 2022, 18:28:09 ip #5 Viimeisin muokkaus: toukokuu 11, 2022, 18:49:40 ip käyttäjältä miiksuli
Lainaus käyttäjältä: BT - toukokuu 11, 2022, 15:10:44 ipgenerally what ratio of NPK you prefer in growth time?

Some like more Nitrogen and less Potassium when growing but I don't do anything special. I grow myself indoors so I just give normal quite white light at the growth stage. When blooming I switch the LED board for more red light. I have LED boards that have a veg/bloom switch. If you grow outdoors or indoors and have a lot of sun you don't have to do anything special to them really. Just some good fertilizer but not too much and waiting.

Only thing you need to keep in mind is that you give them the right amount of fertilizer at the correct stage.

This is a good guide to follow if u are not so comfy at fertilizers: https://www.chiliyhdistys.fi/fi/chilinkasvatus-lannoitusohje-puutarhan-kesa-lannoitteella/

Edit.
GreenCare summer NPK 13-7-20
Kekkilä tomato & chili NPK 16-4-23
Neudorff tomato & berry NPK 7-1-8

Kekkilä and GreenCare fertilizers have more potassium for blooming. Neudorff has the least amount of phosphorus but it still does quite nicely. I give them seaweed as extra.