maaliskuu 28, 2024, 10:42:44 ap

Uutiset:

Iloista kasvatuskautta !!

Hot Chili Sauce's

Aloittaja Zainio, toukokuu 24, 2012, 23:33:48 ip

« edellinen - seuraava »

Zainio

toukokuu 24, 2012, 23:33:48 ip Viimeisin muokkaus: toukokuu 24, 2012, 23:35:32 ip käyttäjältä Zainio
Hi.. i bought that Blair's After Death Sauce from a store and tried it.. i thought it would be a little hot but did not give me enough kick.. then i tried Dragon's Blood from chillipepperpete (Batch 19)
http://chillipepperpete.com/products/Chillipepperpete/Dragons_Blood_Extreme_Naga_Chilli_Sauce_-_100ml.html
That is very hot stuff.. but still.. i am missing a certain kick from it.. Dragon's Blood is made from fresh and dried naga chillis + 6.4 SHU extract .. and somewhere i read that there would be 1 000 000 ~ Scoville's ... but i dont really believe it... if i compare After Death and Dragon's Blood.. i would say that After death has a better kick and Dragon's Blood has a better taste and it's alot hotter.

i am asking all of you to comment.. and list some of the Hottest/Best chilli sauces there is.

i am searching a Hot chilli sauce.. so hot that i dont wanna try hotter.. and also i am searching the best sauce for food's ..

Thank you! and good luck to you all "Hot Headzzzz"

Marekofana

I like Blair's Ultra Death Sauce very much. I use one bottle every week. Taste and kick are both suitable. I bought also  Blair's Ultra Death 20/20 edition sauce too, but it wasn't much better.

Fredrik-flugarn

I believe police-grade pepperspray is scoring about 2.000.000 scoville. Haven't tasted it though... ;)

Will most certainly spank butt compared to Jamie Olivers gourmet sprayer

Sorry for OT-bullshit.
Guess you can pimp your favorite Blair's sauce with some chili extract to get that insane burn and a flavour you enjoy.
(im left behind in a burning spastic heap at 100.000 anyhow so i wont disturb you ;D)
Rehut ja revitetyt pelihousut, kasvatuspäiväkirja siis...
http://chilifoorumi.fi/index.php?topic=16281.0

Marekofana

Police pepper spray is 8 000 000 scoville. 16 000 000 scoville capsaicine is pure but made in laboratory.

Herra 47

the pepper sprays are made extract what these amount tells... but there is other substances so these are not so hot... 2 million scoville spray is about 200-300k (tested aka tasted :) )
so 4-8M spray is about 400k-1M on that based... hot enough though in the eyes... and breathing system
kat ko kat kara puuhu
Chiliyhdistys ry, varajäsen

ainoastaan 56,8g nagaa kerralla ;)

Toby

kesäkuu 07, 2012, 08:29:10 ap #5 Viimeisin muokkaus: kesäkuu 08, 2012, 09:56:12 ap käyttäjältä Toby
I think you should try
Blair's 16 million Chilli extract
a link to a shop where you can buy this stuff---> http://www.poppamies.fi/product_info.php?cPath=47&products_id=255

Here's the site's text translated.

"Hell on earth! This is the world's hottest chilliproduct ever. No doubt.
The competition on the hottest sauce is over because it's not chemically possible to produce any hotter product! Blair's 16 million scoville's collector's item contains 1ml chemically extracted capsaicine, so one liter would cost almost 2 million euros. It takes several tons of fresh chillis to produce 1ml of this sauce!
There are just 999 pieces of this item and this particular bottle is number 937. So this is a really rare collector's item!
We have tested all our chilli products except this so we recommend to read the Hotsauceblog's test. The blogger's wife had tasted tomato soup (which contained extract). She threatened him with a devorce... after she could talk again:-D Another tester also described the taste. It feels like your tongue had been hammered.
Blair's 16 million Reserve has been at Guinnes World Records. Maybe this product should have it's own category because it's powder, not sauce. New York post has an article of Blair's 16 million reserve. There they compared Blair's 16 million reserve to tabasco. It's like comparing a firework with Nagasaki nuclear bomb.
When ordering this product you have to sign a contract where you promise not to let the extract into children's hands or use this product for cooking. This product's hotness level is 10+ so you'd better be careful with it.  Please read Poppamiehen's Knowledge on spicyness
Hoidan & kasvatan chiliä apinan raivolla.