huhtikuu 18, 2024, 06:20:37 ap

Uutiset:

Iloista kasvatuskautta !!

The new guy

Aloittaja Standbyandfire, huhtikuu 09, 2013, 16:59:30 ip

« edellinen - seuraava »

Standbyandfire

Glad to be part of this forum. Been growing chilies for awhile and love them. Love to share the heat with others as well. I live in Savannah, Georgia in the United States. We have a pretty long grow season here, about 10 1/2 months. Winters are very mild, live about an hour from the Florida state lind. I love all kinds of chilier- Wilds, Superhots, meds, and mild. This season I'm growing 97 varieties, about 376 plants total. Well thanks for having me and hope to meet more of you guys.
Thanks
Steven
I'm telling you, I boil the best toast.

akselsson1

Wow! 97 varieties! quite respectable amount :)
I only have a bit over 30 with about 75 plants, and running out of space  ::)
Chilihulluutta jo vuodesta 2011

Standbyandfire

Ya I have alittle problem lol. Was running out of inside room. Now that the weather has changed everything has gone outside. Unlimited with outside plants. Would do more if I had help, doing it by myself. I think I have 200 varieties, but had to pick and choose what I wanted to grow this season. This season I went heavy on new varieties and crosses. Will post a grow list shortly. ;)

akselsson1

Interesting! and some photos also maybe?  :)
Chilihulluutta jo vuodesta 2011

Standbyandfire

Will do, have to learn my way around site. Been posting all my pic's on fb because it was so easy. Will try posting here as well. :D