toukokuu 12, 2024, 08:04:01 ap

Uutiset:

Iloista kasvatuskautta !!

New international wild capsicums section opened

Aloittaja Aji Inferno, joulukuu 28, 2006, 23:26:48 ip

« edellinen - seuraava »

Aji Inferno

Finally it's there... Please, check the page and report to me about possible errors. I had some technical problems when uploading that new section, so there may well be surprises.

All kinds of feedback is welcome, too. I have plans to improve that section in many ways, but since building it has taken almost a year (!), I wanted to finally put it online to celebrate the new chile growing year 2007.

As incomplete as it probably is, the page should represent the most up-to-date capsicum research with some information about several species never before described on a public website. Actually, it should now contain at least some information about every known and approved capsicum. The only exception is c.eximium var. tomentosum; I simply couldn't find any information about it yet...

Work goes on - hope you find this page at least somewhat useful!

luca

Great, Tommi! Excellent article! Certainly the most concise and comprehensive list and description of Capsicum species I've ever seen :) Great work, thanks for that!
Chile Forum in Portuguese:
http://www.pimentas.org/forum

gine

Excellent articles about wild species with a lot of information, thanks! :D

Regards
Jochen
Jochen

Aji Inferno

Thank you for this feedback! Let's hope we'll get much more evidence on these pages in 2007, and - perhaps- some totally new capsicums to grow, as well!

Happy New Chili Year, Everybody!
:-)

cornell

Thanks for sharing that info! Have to try to find some time to read it through... nice start for a new year
¨käynks mä usein täällä?¨