huhtikuu 19, 2024, 23:35:19 ip

Uutiset:

Iloista kasvatuskautta !!

Nioi

Aloittaja JohnF, marraskuu 23, 2007, 21:29:38 ip

« edellinen - seuraava »

JohnF

Obtained through SSE. From an expedition to the Northern Marianas Island of Tinian where they grow wild. Was offered in the annuum section but it has multiple pods per node which are semi deciduous and very hot. Was supposed to have very long germination period but germinated in 11 days. It is very late though, just ripening now

JohnF

Volitans

Looks interesting! - How could you descripe the taste? Any culinary potential or just the heat?

What's the overall size of the plant?
jäsen
Suomen Chiliyhdistys ry

luca

Nice!

Looks very much like a frutescens, but definitely also has some annuum characteristics...
Chile Forum in Portuguese:
http://www.pimentas.org/forum

JohnF

As you can see the plant is about 14" high

I have a hard time describing taste, especially when the peppers are quite hot. I t is not unpleasant with maybe a hint of fruit-almost a mild chinense taste. As for culinary potential--the pods are small and the plant was not productive. I will try to overwinter in hopes of better production next year.
JohnF

Aji Inferno

Lainaus käyttäjältä: "JohnF"As you can see the plant is about 14" high

I have a hard time describing taste, especially when the peppers are quite hot. I t is not unpleasant with maybe a hint of fruit-almost a mild chinense taste. As for culinary potential--the pods are small and the plant was not productive. I will try to overwinter in hopes of better production next year.

Hmmm... could be one of the early, semi-wild forms of Frutescens?