huhtikuu 19, 2024, 12:38:33 ip

Uutiset:

Iloista kasvatuskautta !!

Online shops in Finland?

Aloittaja buggedcom, helmikuu 03, 2010, 05:52:27 ap

« edellinen - seuraava »

buggedcom

I need to get some plastic square pots and would prefer to order online just because I'm lazy. Are there any online shops based in Finland?
My Grow List - Seed swappers welcome.

LainausYou have to train your "exit" area.

buggedcom

An odd thing. If you look at this message through Google Translate, going from Finnish to English, even though this message is in English, Google Translate changes Finland to Australia!

buggedcom

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fchilifoorumi.fi%2Findex.php%3Ftopic%3D6989.0&sl=fi&tl=en

Endalion

Google translate doesn't acknowledge your link and yields an error instead. I think you could go to Prisma or some other shop and see what you can find there. If you're still feeling lazy and want to order from the web instead, I checked Puutarhurin Verstas and it had some square plastic pots as was your definition.

I first thought that it's kinda small world when I saw you in this forum. I do recall doing your accounts in early 2008 when I had a temporary job as an accountant, just before I graduated as a physicist.

buggedcom

How random. Helsinki is a really small place. What are you doing now? You grow chilis too?
Strange the link doesn't work for you, it works for me fine.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Endalion

I'm working as a researcher on my PhD in Aalto University School of Science and Technology (Teknillinen Korkeakoulu in Finnish). The idea is to do some structural studying of proteins using small-angle Xray scattering and electron microscopy as tools for the study.

Yes, I grow chilis too. I'm trying baccatums (PI 441551, PI 260560, Champion, Aji Cachucha, Criolla Sella, Lemon Drop and Inca Red Drop) this year. I also have a couple of germinated C. lanceolatums, but they look pretty dead and I don't think they'll live. They've been wearing helmets for month and a half now and there have been no signs of life in them for a long time. Last year was some annuums and a Naga Morich, which are all still alive, though. I have a narrow windowsill to grow them on, so I'm using those elongated, rectangular pots meant for balcony this year to give them more root space. I'll put two in a pot and let them settle the root space themselves.

Also, the Google translate link started to work now. I guess it was just a temporary downtime at Google or something. I agree that it's odd.

sali

;D

when I check that link to google translate, it translates finland with canada :D
save some trees, eat a beaver