huhtikuu 19, 2024, 06:29:29 ap

Uutiset:

Iloista kasvatuskautta !!

The effect of a morning ROF on the outhouse

Aloittaja shp, lokakuu 19, 2009, 18:12:33 ip

« edellinen - seuraava »

shp

lokakuu 19, 2009, 18:12:33 ip Viimeisin muokkaus: maaliskuu 29, 2012, 22:08:05 ip käyttäjältä shp
After a long day of eating fresh Chiles I decided to find out the effects of the lavapoop on an outhouse (a.k.a. shitter).
So with a roll of supersoft toiletpaper i headed to the shitter with mixed feelings. I was exited, but also worried, since nobody had done this before (or atleast lived to tell the tale).
As I sat there pushing out the infernal poo, there was a loud bang and I found myself face down on the ground! The poo had reacted violently with the sawdust used in the shitter and the resulting pressurewave had thrown me out. As I looked around, the shitter was gone, all that remained was the base logs and the roof. The shitter had flown a good 15 meters onto the field and had fallen on one side.
Closer inspection revealed flames in the shitter. Instead of putting out the flame I took out my phone and took some pictuers

Picture 1: Small flame visible, the door imploded

Picture 2: The fire spreads quickly

Picture 3: Full burn

Picture 4: Not much left

What did we learn? Do not ever Never hold your after-chili meetings in a wooden outhouse!
Since I did not anticipate such a strong reaction, I do not have any "before" pictures.
Below a short videoclip
http://nwh.1g.fi/kuvat/SHP/shitter_on_fire.mp4
:) ;) :D ;D :o 8) ::) :P :-* >:D ^-^
Lisää lärviöitä tekstin perään, ettei mene liian vakavaksi
Failure is always an option, success rarely.