huhtikuu 16, 2024, 07:37:57 ap

Uutiset:

Iloista kasvatuskautta !!

My first DIY Grow BOX / Green house

Aloittaja rekid, tammikuu 24, 2014, 14:01:41 ip

« edellinen - seuraava »

rekid

tammikuu 24, 2014, 14:01:41 ip Viimeisin muokkaus: helmikuu 15, 2014, 23:43:28 ip käyttäjältä rekid
HI!

I built a low cost green house for the germinating and growing.

So, there are few light in my flat so i need artifical light. The main viewpoint was a safety. I work all day so i afraid of the "lone" things.. (High temperature, fire etc ..)
Therefore HPS lamps are excluded. I chose by cfl-s, and glass.

I had eaves channel, cables, AC/DC converter , fans, ceramic blub socekts at home..
So i got an aquarium with a little crack on online auctions.
I made a lamp with CFL-s . (4x23W 6500K.)
I used mylar for the bettter light utilization. 

Seeds:
7pod yellow
Red Habanero
Monster Naga
Fatalii
Congo yellow
Jalapeno
bishop's crown (I think :D )
8)

Original aquarium and fan:

Lamp:

Mylar install:

Ready for the seeds:

rekid

rekid

helmikuu 04, 2014, 20:29:01 ip #2 Viimeisin muokkaus: helmikuu 06, 2014, 09:28:23 ap käyttäjältä rekid
Hi!

Today i transplated my peppers. :) I used clay balls and normal plant soil.

Chilli with first real leaves:

In jiffys:

Roots:

First layer:

Second:

Finally:

A-Team: :)

rekid

After 22 days:

The biggest (Bishop or i dont know :) Unknown ):

7pot/Yellow:

rekid

helmikuu 15, 2014, 15:53:45 ip #4 Viimeisin muokkaus: helmikuu 15, 2014, 20:57:10 ip käyttäjältä rekid
After 27 days. I think they're ready to the fertilizer. (In a half dose..)

rekid

maaliskuu 14, 2014, 11:46:51 ap #5 Viimeisin muokkaus: maaliskuu 14, 2014, 11:53:02 ap käyttäjältä rekid
Hi!
A made a mistake i think... Early fertirilzing.. First, i gave them in a half dose, than after 1 week in a normal dose..  I washed the soil carefully before 4 days..
Do you have any idea, what do i have to do?
Ratio was:
P2O5 : 5,2%
N : 3,3%
K2O: 6,7%

Number of dropped leaves: 5

There was everything ok:

First signs:

NOW:

bobster

Don't worry. Those are old leafs. New leafs show the condition of plant.
Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose- Kris Kristofferson

rekid

maaliskuu 14, 2014, 12:39:17 ip #7 Viimeisin muokkaus: maaliskuu 14, 2014, 15:47:04 ip käyttäjältä rekid
Lainaus käyttäjältä: bobster - maaliskuu 14, 2014, 12:15:44 ip
Don't worry. Those are old leafs. New leafs show the condition of plant.

Thanks, i see. The yellowness is scary and they dont grow for 2 weeks. There are the new leafs but dont gorw.

Feint

I think the lower leaves aren't getting enough light. If you can, try to adjust the lamp so it is closer to the plants(10-15cm).

NPhoBiaz

rekid

Lainaus käyttäjältä: Feint - maaliskuu 14, 2014, 23:40:52 ip
I think the lower leaves aren't getting enough light. If you can, try to adjust the lamp so it is closer to the plants(10-15cm).

The distance between upper leafs and blubs is 20cm. I'll try reduce the distance.
Thanks!

Feint

Lainaus käyttäjältä: rekid - maaliskuu 15, 2014, 11:52:33 ap
Lainaus käyttäjältä: Feint - maaliskuu 14, 2014, 23:40:52 ip

The distance between upper leafs and blubs is 20cm. I'll try reduce the distance.
Thanks!

Oh, not so far away then. Keep an eye on the plants as they grow, otherwise the upper leaves may get "sunburnt" when they reach the light.

rekid

I got a tip: Overwatering maybe. The plants got a water twice a week. I'll reduce only one and hope.

rekid

After a week. They haven't got any water for a week. I'm going to watering today.

rekid

I transplanted my peppers last weekend. I think the problem was a little soil and overwatering. They are better.

Roots:

Plants:

My friend :)

NPhoBiaz

Holy cr*p! At first glance I thought that was a small alligator in some sort of sewer pipe... :D But it'a lizard. :) Goot to hear that your peppers are better now.

rekid

Lainaus käyttäjältä: NPhoBiaz - huhtikuu 02, 2014, 01:58:03 ap
Holy cr*p! At first glance I thought that was a small alligator in some sort of sewer pipe... :D But it'a lizard. :) Goot to hear that your peppers are better now.

We met every day in summertime when i watered thujas.. i had to rescue lizards. I don't know why love they the draintubes.

Other one:

My darling helped me :)

rekid

After 77 days.

I applied one more tube. 1x23w 6500K. Everything is ok. 4 chilli are in little greenhouse in the garden.

Bonus ruccola:

Mini greenhouse:

rekid

84. Day:
Everything is ok. I have to rotate the plants because there aren't enough place in the box. Rotate period is 1 week.   

rekid