maaliskuu 29, 2024, 16:14:37 ip

Uutiset:

Iloista kasvatuskautta !!

Who am i ?

Aloittaja bizounours, maaliskuu 31, 2011, 19:26:29 ip

« edellinen - seuraava »

bizounours

maaliskuu 31, 2011, 19:26:29 ip Viimeisin muokkaus: huhtikuu 05, 2011, 20:23:15 ip käyttäjältä bizounours
Hello, in first sorry for my english, i'm french, i'm not so good was i want :(
I'm a 20, boy, and i like plants and culture :)

I have a seed of piment was growing, in start i thinks it's "Bhut jolokia", but the fruit is not like it!

Can you tell me what variety it is ?
And when i have open i see he don't have seed, Is it due to poor fertilization or a pepper immature?

It's grow under 120w of LEDs panel, in hydroponic system.
At the end i like to make a bonchi with it :)

Thanks for all!

Ryhis

I' d say that thats a starfish-chili and it's has not developed quite enough. It should be bigger than an 1 euro coin when "ready". My habanero does that too, some of the pods are less than 1 cm in diameter but they usually have one or two seeds inside.

But your plant looks nice and green, fertilization and lighting must be OK then!

Welcome to the forum!
https://horinablogi.blogspot.com/<br /><br />Rohkeus lähtee vatsasta, muu on pelkkää vimmaa.<br /><br />
Lainaus käyttäjältä: mohla"Kokoamisohjehan on vain valmistajan mielipide asiasta ja kaikki mielipiteet eivät ole yhtä arvokkaita kuin toiset
<br><br>https://twitter.com/Yrtithepreaa

bizounours

Thanks, ok,i think at first they were under fertilize!

Herra 47

maaliskuu 31, 2011, 22:01:55 ip #3 Viimeisin muokkaus: maaliskuu 31, 2011, 22:03:57 ip käyttäjältä herra 47
its not the starfish... :) flower reviels that (starfish is baccatum)

it's chinense but which i cant be sure... I have been pods like that in my naga morich... usually first pods might be small and afterwards if is too dark or cold these might leave like that "minipods"

when you get normal size pods it's easier to say :) and welcome to our forum :)
kat ko kat kara puuhu
Chiliyhdistys ry, varajäsen

ainoastaan 56,8g nagaa kerralla ;)

InkRose

Welcome to the forum! :)

And I must say, that photo of the blossom is very, very good. ;D

bizounours

You thinks it's a gender of chili which is too cold ?

Under the natural light it seems to me not fail to light ?

Herra 47

might be or it just done first pods small... if it is normal room temperature just wait.
it probably do normal pods soon
kat ko kat kara puuhu

masaiman

Im just a newbie but from my experience, and the looks of the plant you have the lights and fertilisation right. The plant looks so lush and vivid it makes me jealous.

my vote goes for too low temperature. What ferts are you using and what temperature the plant is at?

Herra 47

And temperature is most critical when chili is flowering... If it is get cold on that point it do that kind minipods
kat ko kat kara puuhu

bizounours

Thank you for your many responses!

The temperatures are 23 ° C maximum and minimum 19.8 ° c, humidity is 96% maximum and 66% minimum (night)

It is not enough?

Herra 47

conditions seems to be quite good... Still chinenses like a litlle more heat and light... 
kat ko kat kara puuhu

bizounours

huhtikuu 01, 2011, 12:51:17 ip #11 Viimeisin muokkaus: huhtikuu 01, 2011, 13:36:47 ip käyttäjältä bizounours
Ok, and the photoperiod 12/12 it's ok ? i try to close the door for up the temperature!

EDIT: he eat the "Easy floraison" "Hydropassion"

EC: 2,1 pH: 5,6 to 6,8 and change the water at 6,8 pH

bizounours

huhtikuu 05, 2011, 19:44:24 ip #12 Viimeisin muokkaus: huhtikuu 06, 2011, 18:20:42 ip käyttäjältä bizounours
Hi guys, the new chili was out!

They are again like a little pumpkins ???

Look that:

pgrt

Try putting it on your window ceiling, if you get direct sun light to one of your windows and wait for the next pod to grow. LEDs are quite new technology and altough the plant looks healthy and happy, LEDs can bee too dim for the pod production. I sometimes use Energy saving bulbs for greater brightnes when plant's start to flower.
Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes.

bizounours

Hello, my chili was really pushing, and fruits for that matter!
So it's not a question of light, the latter was much larger peppers (and loud) I would put a picture in the week (it has yellowed because harvested green (to make a bonsai)

The Bonchi this is really too strong this plant ...

papereeka88

heinäkuu 01, 2011, 20:19:49 ip #15 Viimeisin muokkaus: heinäkuu 01, 2011, 20:22:01 ip käyttäjältä papereeka88
If plant get enough heat and not enough light it makes little pods,if it get too much light and air is too cold when flowering pods are small again,also if fertilizer contains too much nitrogen plan produces moree green than flowers and pods.Theres also slight possibility that plant is some sort of mutant and uncapable produce larger pods whit seeds in side.Also the side of whole plant takes some sort part in pod side atleast on my experiences smaller plant producet small pods.But yet again on my first season i getted only small pods (mainly becose too late planting and other beginer stuff) you can find quit easily that more you grow chilis the bigger pods you get.Theres one more thign that might effect the pod growth and thats is the moisture in soil.Since chilis (and "normal" bell peppers) are mostly a water the watering cycle of the plant is important since plant can take water out of the pod if the soil is too dry (this make pod look small and wringled and this is the point where i try to remember where you growing your chili in soil on hydroponic system? I have only growed chilis in soil so i dont know anything about hydroponic so i leave that to the other people :D ).Welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy your chili season 2011!
"Mina olla cool ja tyyni koko tämän nautinnon ajan"