maaliskuu 29, 2024, 07:07:33 ap

Uutiset:

Iloista kasvatuskautta !!

3x bonchi´s

Aloittaja Jacksson, marraskuu 22, 2012, 00:07:24 ap

« edellinen - seuraava »

Jacksson

marraskuu 22, 2012, 00:07:24 ap Viimeisin muokkaus: marraskuu 22, 2012, 22:57:19 ip käyttäjältä Jacksson
Chopped my chilis one week ago maybe two.
Their starting to show some new growth so i guess their alive

Okay, need some advise how to make this work.
What´s my next step?

Hot lemon

Ezpeleta

Apache

unenkuva

Jacksson

Yeah, i´ve been reading that link a couple of times.

Things are going good, getting more leafs. The apache is doing best.
Thinking that i should chop the Hot lemon futher down, its quite long.
Hot lemon

Apache

What about leaves low on the apache should they by chopped or just leave like it is for now?

Edymnion

I would remove the bottom leaves now.

The bigger they get, the bigger the scar they will leave on the trunk when you do finally cut them off.  So unless you plan on having big limbs coming out there forever, remove them while they're little.

Best way is to decide where you you want the bottom of your leaves to be, and then strip everything below that down to the trunk and keep it stripped.  The plant will figure out its not going to work to grow leaves that low and focus higher up after a little while, then you won't have to worry about it as much anymore.

Jacksson

What about small flowers, should i pick those at this stage?
Im thinking that if i pick those the plant will concentrate on making new leafs and stems insted of fruits.

Edymnion

Yeah, I take my flowers off until they get bushy enough to support pod production (and I do let mine set pods when they're big enough).

Jacksson

Been a while now, replanted them, the apache and hot lemon.I Hope to see some Chili´s soon.

skobe

Those looks absolutely fanstastic, please post a pic with pods on them.  8) should not take too long to show up!

akselsson1

Great looking bonchis indeed! very nice :)
Chilihulluutta jo vuodesta 2011

Toby

How about a photo update? I would really like to see how they're doing nowadays. They should have pods by now.
Hoidan & kasvatan chiliä apinan raivolla.