Uutiset:

Iloista kasvatuskautta !!

Rusty Leaves

Aloittaja scion, maaliskuu 09, 2013, 21:43:12 ip

« edellinen - seuraava »

scion

Hi,

A couple of my Trinidad Scorpion Moruga seedlings have rusty leaves recently:

It is new to me if you have any idea, please advise me.

Your opinions are welcome and will be respected.

Regards,

Scion

scion

Updates:

I found it last night today, it looks like more transparent than rusty in the daylight.

Regards,

Scion

scion

maaliskuu 19, 2013, 11:50:24 ap #2 Viimeisin muokkaus: maaliskuu 19, 2013, 13:19:52 ip käyttäjältä scion
Updates:

My healthy Trinidad Scorpion Moruga is also having mostly under the leaves rusty color. The plant is very healthy and getting flowers except the rusty color under the leaves.

This is my first time super hot chili these rusty leaves make uneasy :-\

I removed all the rusty leaves ;D

I am requesting your advice.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Scion

-V-

They look a bit pale. Are you giving them any nutrients, if so, what kind/how much? How often you give them water, overwatering might cause overall paleness...

scion

Hi -V-,

Thank you for the reply. I give "Chili Focus".

New pictures after removing the leaves:

Regards,

Scion

-V-

It might just be overwatering and a subsequent nutrient lockout. The soil looks quite moist, do you allow it to dry between waterings?

Given the chance it might be a disease I wouldn't use the scissors or whatever you used to cut affected leaves off on other plants without disinfecting.

scion

Hi -V-,

Thank you for your advice.

Regards,

Scion

scion

The rusty leaves are backed :(

I am looking for an answer, I have googled many hours, no positive result found. What the hell is this problem, a disease or lack of nutrients  >:( Should I destroy this plant start with new one   :-\

:o :o :(  >:( :( :( :o :-[ :'( :-X

Regards,
Scion