huhtikuu 19, 2024, 02:29:08 ap

Uutiset:

Iloista kasvatuskautta !!

Purple color stem

Aloittaja scion, kesäkuu 08, 2013, 23:50:29 ip

« edellinen - seuraava »

scion

Hi,
My Trinidad Scorpion Moruga Blend Yellow got purple color stem, is it normal characteristic of this variety? I have grown it under grow lights and sunlight. My friend also have grown scorpion under perfect sunlight and temperature her plants got only the green color stem. Our seeds sources are the same.

This pod has no tail too. Is it too small or is it a crossed scorpion? My friends's pod has tail.

Full size piture:

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Scion

scion

Finally, I think the purple color may be cause by the grow lights. Just it was my curiosity. Now I do not know why my Scorpion has no tail  :(

Scion

Toby

Tail? If you mean that tiny "stick" in the end of your pod then yes - it's completely normal.
If you meant something else... well, I have no idea what you're talking about :-\
Hoidan & kasvatan chiliä apinan raivolla.

Tiemuh

It is not fully stabile variation.

scion

kesäkuu 22, 2013, 23:23:28 ip #4 Viimeisin muokkaus: kesäkuu 23, 2013, 13:33:07 ip käyttäjältä scion
Toby, that "tiny stick" I meant. Now they are getting that/tail and it looks real. Thank you for the reply.

Tiemuh, I do not know whether it is stable or not, I have read what you said after I have grown. Thank you for your opinion.

I hope within one week I would know more detail about this plant.

Regards,
Scion