maaliskuu 28, 2024, 10:09:08 ap

Uutiset:

Iloista kasvatuskautta !!

Welthink led lights

Aloittaja Bugger, maaliskuu 20, 2010, 13:02:40 ip

« edellinen - seuraava »

Bugger

As some of you might have noticed, I bought led grow lights a couple of months ago. Them being quite expensive, I considered purchasing them for a long time. Mainly two things worried me, the quality of leds, and possible warranty issues.

I ended up ordering tree lights from http://www.welthink.com/led.htm, the WEX-P150i and WEX-C150 for me, and WEX-Y90 (UFO) for a friend. The service I got, was excellent, and extremely fast, If I send them an email on sunday evening, I´d get reply in a couple of hours! That´s something you don't see in Finland...

Now a couple of days ago, after month of usage, at least one driver at the WEX-P150i died. A group of leds didn´t turn on anymore.

So it was time to see how the warranty works with them. I contacted Welthink Amsterdam, the same person who sold me the lamps, and he told me to send the lamp back to them, and they will send me a new one as soon as it arrives. That seemed reasonable, so I agreed, and said that I´ll send next week, I´ll have to find a replacement for it, so the plants won´t die during the process.

I got a fast reply, saying that there is no need for buying a replacement lamp, they just forgot that I had my plants growing in a tent. They send a new lamp right away, and I can send the old one back after the new has arrived. How´s that for service?

So if somebody is considering led grow lights, the Welthinks Amsterdam office is worth of considering. The lights are good quality, and the service is great.

maxpowa

Lainaus käyttäjältä: Bugger - maaliskuu 20, 2010, 13:02:40 ip
So if somebody is considering led grow lights, the Welthinks Amsterdam office is worth of considering. The lights are good quality, and the service is great.

Sorry to be such an a-hole, but one lamp broke after a month of usage, so how can you still say they are of good quality then? Thank god they got the service as something has to make up for the bad quality.

Bugger

I meant the led quality, these lights are really bright. Leds being the most costly part of these lights, that is the place you can save by using lower quality components. As for driver malfunction, it can happen for so many reasons, that I don´t think it´s likely to be a quality issue. It´s unfortunate, but it isn´t the first electronic device braking on me after short usage..  :( I haven´t heard of other lights breaking besides this one, so I don´t think there is a general lack of quality either. 

alice

Dear,

Perhaps you could try our led grow lights .90W ,120W,300W,600W etc LED Grow Lights available for us.

For more,please check:www.led-ohmax.com.or contact with me directly:alice@led-ohmax.com

Alice
Best Regards, 
Alice

Head Office: Ohmax Lighting Company Limited
Factory: Shenzhen Ohmax Optoelectronic Lighting Co.,Ltd.
Tel:0086-755-27524841 Ext 602 Mobile:0086-15889574840
Msn: alice-ohmax@hotmail.com   Skype: alice-ohmax