Iloista kasvatuskautta !!

First "season" - indoors!

Aloittaja Trizza, syyskuu 04, 2009, 23:42:20 ip

« edellinen - seuraava »

Chilinferno

nice grow Trizza

the evil radioactive chinense looks funny and cute  :D

so you are growing CGN 22871
i am thinking of growing this variety next year - there are claims that this one produces tasty fruits and a lot of pods. can you confirm this or didn´t your plant reach the fruiting stage?

thx for update  :)

Trizza

Update: After a long, tasty season I hacked all of my plants back to short stems. All are now putting out fresh leaves - my plan is to keep them trimmed to a reasonable bonchi size.

I'm now pretty sure that the plant I had trouble identifying is actually Luiza Yellow Pumpkin. I had a good crop of small orange pods from it, and they were very, very tasty! Medium heat, nice fruity flavour. My favourite plant of the season after the Aji Cristal.

Chilinferno

Lainaus käyttäjältä: Trizza - joulukuu 28, 2010, 15:26:19 ip
I'm now pretty sure that the plant I had trouble identifying is actually Luiza Yellow Pumpkin

you mean the radioactive, evil guy don´t you?

;D

Trizza

Lainaus käyttäjältä: Chilinferno - tammikuu 04, 2011, 21:52:50 ip

you mean the radioactive, evil guy don´t you?

;D

Actually I still have no idea what that one was! I tasted it and it was nothing to write home about, flavour was quite immature and the heat was a non-event. I think it might be some sort of weird mutation of a Naga Morich, since I planted some Naga seeds from the same batch as I used and the foliage looks identical.