maaliskuu 29, 2024, 10:47:54 ap

Uutiset:

Iloista kasvatuskautta !!

Show your bonchis!

Aloittaja Kakq, lokakuu 20, 2009, 23:11:30 ip

« edellinen - seuraava »

jaolsten

Waiting for roots to recover and leafs to grow. Bot in their absolute hashness, my first Bonchis:

Biquinho C.chinense

Naga Morcih C.chinense

Capsicum Rhomboideum

Then the last one. The variety of this chili is unknown. I found the seeds in seedchainletter circulating around Finland. It was suppose to be a Peito De Moca C.chinense. It definitely is a C.chinense, but the pods are like rawit. Still, beautiful plant altogether..

The screaming tree

Aa ugly creature or a diseased human. hrrr...

-Hirttotuomion saanut halusi viimeiseksi toiveekseen sätkiä-
YLÖJÄRVEN POLTE 2014
YLÖJÄRVEN POLTE 2013

akselsson1

I potted this one today
The plan is to make it produce leaves and branches to the left, on the pot which is btw hand made!
Variety is C.ann Tepin, From peru. Seeds i bought from Fatalii.
A nice plant, very tough an resistable.
the root visible is its only one at this moment, hope it does more on the right corner of the pot if I keep it under the soil.
Chilihulluutta jo vuodesta 2011

rasse

elokuu 23, 2013, 10:16:12 ap #62 Viimeisin muokkaus: elokuu 23, 2013, 10:20:40 ap käyttäjältä rasse

Lanceolatum- bonchi. Had to cut it down so this is kind of new beginning.

Toby

^ Then I have to say it's a new awesome-looking beginning. The trunk and roots are so thick! By the way, is the tree kind of "floating" in the air? Looks like there is extra space under the bonchi. It looks very nice :)
Hoidan & kasvatan chiliä apinan raivolla.

rasse

Yes, and sorry about a very poor picture. If you look closely you can see somebody died under the roots....

Toby

Lainaus käyttäjältä: rasse - elokuu 24, 2013, 07:01:13 ap
Yes, and sorry about a very poor picture. If you look closely you can see somebody died under the roots....

Yes, I can see the yellow tiny skull lying under the trunk. It looks very cool. I wonder who he was...  ::)
A midget perhaps?

jaolsten

First project in this season. Propably this goes to gift or in sale, but first it needs to get some little green leaf on it, perhaps some colour to pods as well.

Some mystery annuum...
-Hirttotuomion saanut halusi viimeiseksi toiveekseen sätkiä-
YLÖJÄRVEN POLTE 2014
YLÖJÄRVEN POLTE 2013

Feint

Looks a lot like the Aji Cereza(C. annuum) I had. That's one hell of a bonchi, though!

What's the green stuff in the pot? Some sort of ornamental sand?

Tomppa0211

My first Bonchi.. Naga Morich and still needed little decorating  8)

Toby

Lainaus käyttäjältä: Tomppa0211 - syyskuu 15, 2013, 10:05:42 ap
My first Bonchi.. Naga Morich and still needed little decorating  8)

The trunk is so thick! Or at least it looks like it. Can't tell because there is no proper scale. How tall is it? And how thick is it? What's its diameter? It looks like at least a couple of years old, it takes a year or two to grow a trunk like that. How old is it?

Tomppa0211

Nonono.. thats only about 4-5cm..

Toby

Lainaus käyttäjältä: Tomppa0211 - syyskuu 15, 2013, 12:27:33 ip
Nonono.. thats only about 4-5cm..

It that height, diameter or perimeter?

Tomppa0211

Oh sorry..  Diameter = 4cm  Height = 17cm

Feint

Very impressive :o that's one pretty naga!

Tomppa0211