lokakuu 14, 2019, 21:12:10 ip

Uutiset:

Tervehdys, kaksi samaan aikaan sattunutta teknistä muutosta / ongelmaa summa aiheutti vajaan viikon katkon foorumille. Nyt palvelinohjelmisto on jouduttu päivittämään uuteen ja sekä ulkoasu että toiminnallisuus on muuttunut. Toivotttavasti ei ainakaan kovin paljoa huonompaan suuntaan. Odottamattomia ongelmiakin saattaa ilmaantua.

DIY Water Farm

Aloittaja AlexChupetinho, joulukuu 24, 2009, 01:38:37 ap

« edellinen - seuraava »

AlexChupetinho

now, I'd like to show a picture of my Brasilian Starfish:

The plant grows but produces only few buds which fall after 2-3 days. Until now there is no flowering
although I use the fertilizing scheme of GHE (flora series) for flowering period.
I must mention that for this plant I don't use any lamp. It grows in the room under
normal day-light.
--

AlexChupetinho

marraskuu 24, 2010, 22:52:30 ip #21 Viimeisin muokkaus: marraskuu 26, 2010, 00:50:11 ap käyttäjältä AlexChupetinho
Hi there,

you know, I hate people who present something and forget to post the results until the end.
Such a guy am I! But now I want to set a full stop to my topic, even if nobody expects it anymore.

Unfortunately, my Brasilian Starfish hasn't grown anymore and has brougth but 2 or 3 pods. I couldn't make the plant flowering. The leaves were still green but there was total stagnation, so I've decided to put it away; as I did so (it's a long time), I noticed that the roots were quite rotten (and smelled accordingly).

I also decided to buid a new system:  an Aero Farm usind sprinklers.
So please follow up to my new topic DIY Aero Farm