syyskuu 23, 2019, 09:57:07 ap

Uutiset:

Tervehdys, kaksi samaan aikaan sattunutta teknistä muutosta / ongelmaa summa aiheutti vajaan viikon katkon foorumille. Nyt palvelinohjelmisto on jouduttu päivittämään uuteen ja sekä ulkoasu että toiminnallisuus on muuttunut. Toivotttavasti ei ainakaan kovin paljoa huonompaan suuntaan. Odottamattomia ongelmiakin saattaa ilmaantua.

Mr annums chilli discovery!

Aloittaja mr_annum, maaliskuu 07, 2011, 14:52:02 ip

« edellinen - seuraava »

mr_annum

maaliskuu 07, 2011, 14:52:02 ip Viimeisin muokkaus: maaliskuu 07, 2011, 15:06:23 ip käyttäjältä mr_annum
Hello you chileheads!

my name is jocke and lives in sweden. i just recently got intrested in growing, but i don´t particulary like to grow flowers but eatables.

so i started sowing cucumber, smultron, sunflowers tomatoes and then paprika and cayenne chile.

i then found this wonderful forum and fell in love with just chiles so from now on chile is the way to go.

i have now sown jalapeno and piri piri also but the only chili that has come up is cayenne and paprika,

the cayenne on the picture is only 4, 1/5 weeks from seed and i am porud of it being compact and not spindly.

REally compact with many leaf sets

My seedling cabinet running out of space, waiting for my 400 w Hps so i can start some serious growth now i kinda need them to stay compact and don´t grow into the lights, it is to early to be in the windows (to little sun) and i hate spindly plants they look really Ugly.

well that was my introduction i wish i had some bolivian rainbow, and naga morich seed  but as a student i can´t afford it all, to bad that it is already march soon it is getting to late to start from seeds.

i am also very intrested in hydroponics but need to buy a ph and ec meter before i start ebb and flow project. by the way i am using tap water with a ph of 8 !!! that is not good need a ph meter so i can lower it.

i need advise for the cayenne, jalapeno, piripiri, wich one likes it more wet or dry? so i can adjust my watering ?
regards/Jocke