elokuu 03, 2021, 14:04:41 ip

Uutiset:

Tervehdys, kaksi samaan aikaan sattunutta teknistä muutosta / ongelmaa summa aiheutti vajaan viikon katkon foorumille. Nyt palvelinohjelmisto on jouduttu päivittämään uuteen ja sekä ulkoasu että toiminnallisuus on muuttunut. Toivotttavasti ei ainakaan kovin paljoa huonompaan suuntaan. Odottamattomia ongelmiakin saattaa ilmaantua.

The effect of a morning ROF on the outhouse

Aloittaja shp, lokakuu 19, 2009, 18:12:33 ip

« edellinen - seuraava »

shp

lokakuu 19, 2009, 18:12:33 ip Viimeisin muokkaus: maaliskuu 29, 2012, 22:08:05 ip käyttäjältä shp
After a long day of eating fresh Chiles I decided to find out the effects of the lavapoop on an outhouse (a.k.a. shitter).
So with a roll of supersoft toiletpaper i headed to the shitter with mixed feelings. I was exited, but also worried, since nobody had done this before (or atleast lived to tell the tale).
As I sat there pushing out the infernal poo, there was a loud bang and I found myself face down on the ground! The poo had reacted violently with the sawdust used in the shitter and the resulting pressurewave had thrown me out. As I looked around, the shitter was gone, all that remained was the base logs and the roof. The shitter had flown a good 15 meters onto the field and had fallen on one side.
Closer inspection revealed flames in the shitter. Instead of putting out the flame I took out my phone and took some pictuers

Picture 1: Small flame visible, the door imploded

Picture 2: The fire spreads quickly

Picture 3: Full burn

Picture 4: Not much left

What did we learn? Do not ever Never hold your after-chili meetings in a wooden outhouse!
Since I did not anticipate such a strong reaction, I do not have any "before" pictures.
Below a short videoclip
http://nwh.1g.fi/kuvat/SHP/shitter_on_fire.mp4
:) ;) :D ;D :o 8) ::) :P :-* >:D ^-^
Lisää lärviöitä tekstin perään, ettei mene liian vakavaksi
Failure is always an option, success rarely.